M3 Distributed Storage System
Transmission Speed Test Module
• Tests communication bandwidth between nodes;
• Allows multiple nodes to be connected at the same time to test the bandwidth in the case of concurrent communication;
• Sends data continuously from node 1 to node 2, and simultaneously from node 2 to node 1. Gets the statistics of the connection (provided in the API) and displays it.
Connection Management Module
• Manages the current connection situation of the app, which is the equivalent to the network management function in task manager;
• Reads statistics for each connection and displays them;
• Reads statistics from and displays the entire network;
• The display of the connection is the same as the previous transmission test and can be shared.
Transfer (upload/download) Module
• Manages uploading and downloading tasks;
• Displays the download interface;
• Added a detailed display interface for each block to show the details of the block/transfer of the entire file.
The core technology of DATA lies in the M3 distributed storage system. According to the white paper, the main network is based on the secondary development of the open source main network framework. At present, the DATA main network has completed the back-end function test, and the team continues to conduct performance and security tests. The DATA main network and wallet will be released as scheduled at the end of December 2018.
DATA collaborated with aelf to host Weibo activities
Congratulations to the one Weibo user for earning 28888 DATA and a gift box containing a T-shirt, cup, tote bag and other surprises!
DATA and Lambda officially announced their strategic partnership
Lambda and DATA will first collaborate on the topics of blockchain technology and data storage to jointly research on and explore data traceability, validation incentives, and quality control issues. In particular, the collaboration will focus on helping the digital advertising and financial technology industries solve data trust issues, which directly lead to inefficiency and high cost in the upstream and downstream of the industry chain.
Lambda and DATA will work together to solve these urgent problems in these industries and present higher economic benefits to enterprises. The two partners have teamed up to create a data trust alliance that provides new, secure, and ground-breaking solutions for data storage in multiple industries.
DTA launched on the American exchange — HBUS
According to the HBUS official announcement, DTA started trading on HBUS at 15:00 on November 1st, providing DTA/BTC, DTA/ETH, DTA/USDT exchange pairs, could be deposited since October 31, withdrawn on November 2nd.
DATA team stated that launching on HBUS is an important step for the team to establish a global ecosystem. The team communicates with the industry’s top overseas strategic partners, and more cooperation progress will be disclosed.
It is reported that HBUS is the exclusive strategic partner of Huobi in America.
DTA launched on the world’s largest matching trading platform
According to the BitCloud announcement, DTA launched on their platform with DTA/USDT, DTA/ETH, DTA/BTC pairs at 14:00 (UTC+8) on November 8, providing deposit and withdrawal services. The users can trade in all 8 exchanges on BitCloud.
BitCloud is the world’s largest matching trading platform, providing users with AI smart transactions, strategic trading and more. Smart trading is the new trading mode pioneered by BitCloud, which greatly facilitates users to trade and reduce transaction costs. Users do not need to register for multiple exchange accounts to enjoy the extensive data from 8 top exchanges, and to sell their currencies at the best price. .
BitCloud will increase the depth of trading for DTA and provide better liquidity. As DTA’s trading volume continues to rise and liquidity continues to increase, its ability to withstand external risks will continue to increase.